Monday, November 29, 2010

Carne Asado- Part 2

There are two small houses in this project.  Thus, the workers fully leveraged everything they had to weasel out two carne asados out of the project.  Given that the actual asado of the first one was not very Chilean and that the maestros never really got to party the way they wanted to, I gave in.  This time, I participated more in the killing and cleaning of the lamb....everything except cutting the jugular.  Next time I´ll do it all!

Enjoy the photos (taken at the site of the construction project):





1 comment:

  1. These are a bit more PG than the last ones. I like that!! :) Looks like SOOO much fun! We'll have to do one when you get back... that is if we wouldn't get arrested or anything for animal cruelty!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete